Monday, October 25, 2010

Digital Playground Straming Free

IN THE HEART OF EUROPE: The Marsala Laura Adragna, winner of the European Competition 2009, visit to the European Parliament in Strasbourg

It was all started in March 2010, when Prof. bring in a pamphlet of a European contest organized by the Movement for Life . It had to do a paper and hand six days later. Without much conviction, without really want to do, I began to write almost without realizing it, to vent, to get rid of all the pain that I circulated in four months. I wrote very much ... and I gave thoroughly convinced that he made a big mistake. But on that issue long talked about myself, and I wanted someone who actually read all that I wanted to say, I never said. I had never spoken. And so time passes and now not thought to that issue, until one day the school called me saying he had won the trip to Strasbourg. Strasbourg? Who? I? Impossible. No one has ever praised my skills narrative-poetic! But meanwhile, it was all true, I won myself, that girl that nobody has ever really understood. No one had believed in me and from there, perhaps, is born all my strength. I was told I would not be many who came from nowhere, I had criticized ... believed to be better. So October has arrived and with it Strasbourg. I thought, anti-social than I thought I would not have tied up with anyone, I'd been alone on the sidelines in a lonely corner style Leopardi. But, apart from with my wonderful compagnetta room and coach Brown, I socialized with many people ... it seemed all one big family (with my fellow then ... fun! =)). So many emotions have accompanied me on this wonderful journey, like sitting on the Council of Europe (Brown and Gonzalo two ... Members only!), and a visit to the European Parliament ... and especially the meeting with the Honorable Carlo Casini! I have believed that a man were to have been high ... I just talked nonsense! A wonderful man, sociable, without arrogance. And then these wonderful places ... the good things they gave us food ... and chocolate! In the end I felt as if my heart had become twice as high for the emotions ... and I can not deny that, got off the plane, I dropped a tear. And now is the time to thank all those who have stood with me.
First Bruna Brunetta, Bruna, Biuna ... she supported me since I searched on facebook until the plane landed at Palermo!; to my parents for giving me a love for writing and carers Tutor Tony Cettina; my wonderful traveling companions who sweetened this making the trip very fun!; the guys I met along the way Fabiana, for reading my first issue of all and telling me that "sure win", Valeria, who supported me during my daily sclera, the other friends who not to mention one by one, and friends, the president of MPV Marsala, Victor Saladin, and all friends of the movement, people, envious, I have only made it stronger. A special thanks goes to myself and to my stubbornness, for convincing me not to give up ... and I never will! ... and my heartfelt thanks goes to him, he was first, now no longer ... he was born thanks to my theme, which allowed me to win! my guardian angel exactly a year ago has left me ... you were there beside me in Strasbourg! Not you're gone for good, Nicole!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment