Monday, October 25, 2010

Broken Arm Physical Therapy Exercises

"Quarenghi 2010 - If you love life, life reciprocates your love"

It was my first Quarenghi was my first experience with the pro-life movement.
experience that I would a thousand times, an experience that I will continue to life.
Thanks for the European competition, I know the MPV, which has given me so many emotions and so many wonderful ideas of life ..
I followed the reports carefully, those relationships that made me realize how beautiful life living with balances of ideas, it's nice to live life knowing that you can be useful to other lives, it's nice live life knowing that you are not alone, that next to you is someone who holds out his hand, it's nice to live life knowing that inside you have an engine so loud how beautiful it is called heart.
The key word of the week It was love.
We talked about how many kinds of love can be, and how love moves the world.
And if each of us stop to think, recharge his heart full of love, there would be no need to do Eggi anti-abortion, anti-war protests and euthanasia.
But unfortunately the world is the opposite, and the best things are rendered almost impossible.
"If you want peace, defend Life " said Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
instead we want peace, killing the unborn life.
and we believe in certain values \u200b\u200bthat we have a world to rebuild a world to raise up, and if we all unite we can do there.
because the world is us! society we are.
and we decided how we live, s living with good or evil
"Being and Nothingness is good evil" (G. Anzalone)
The Hon. Carlo Casini, Joseph Anzalone, Valter Boero, prof. Samek Lodovici, Elizabeth Panusci, Gianni Mussini, Dr. Dal Monte, and many other speakers have said that the beautiful words on the theme of Life! Words that I hope will become facts.
This week was great because I know many other guys who came from all over Italy, and to compare our ideas has been a great help for the future, you know why so many other realities.
I'm sure this will not be the last "Quarenghi" but the beginning of many more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment