Monday, August 31, 2009

Riding Dirt Bikes In Jersey

Tshimbulu.







A few days ago we flew to Tshimbulu because Dario helped volunteers inauguration to a new basketball team.


In reality the 'activity continues to slow a bit as we started from scratch with the manufacture of baskets, the training of coaches and the team at the end of the children.


I instead I gave myself up to reading "The Red Horse" by Eugenio Corti a novel described by critics as a formidable power against the whole answer to the crisis that paralyzes our literature, a book of well 1280 pages ... . I hope not to put the same time it takes to achieve it by the author (Uncid years) and between one page and the other I taught a few bans scouts.


The children liked it so much wattaciu (formerly taught at home) to the point that everything in the village now pass when it welcomes non-white more mojo said, but "wattaciĆ¹!







0 comments:

Post a Comment